- How do I place an order?
- How long does it take to receive the order I placed?
- When do I pay for this merchandise?
- Can I order something that is sold?
- Can I order any item I see?
- What does it mean if there is no price?
- What about shipping to foreign countries?
- How much is freight to a place other than the US?
- I received my order and it is damaged
- What about customs in my country, is there any duty?
- Where are the cigars made?
- What kind of tobacco is used?
- How is the flavoring applied?
- Do you gift wrap?
- Do I need a humidor?
- How long will the cigars keep?
- Where do I store my cigars?
- How do i recover my password?
To place an order you at first have to add products you want to buy to the shopping basket. To do this you must have cookies in your browser enabled. Then you can click on Check Out in the shopping basket or in the right top of the products window.
Travel time for your order via UPS Ground is five to six days. Priority mail is $5.00 per order additional. Express mail for a box of cigars is $25.00. Worldwide delivery varies to each country depending on what type of carrier. Use the comments section in the order section for additional shipping instructions.
After you place your order fill in the form for either credit cards or send a check. Sorry no COD's.
No, if we are out of something drop us a note and we can notify you or check back in a few days. If we are out of anything it generally takes about one week before they are back in stock.
Yes, any item is available, some are out of stock temporary is all, just write us and tell us what you are looking for.
The web site is new and all the information is not current yet.
We ship world wide. Shipping price upon request.
All our parcels are insured, just notify us and we will take care of this.
Our shipping charges vary for each country. Drop us a line.
Each country has there own duty rates, any tobacco items are generally a problem.
Each country has there own duty rates, any tobacco items are generally a problems.
All our cigars are made on the mainland, we purchase the tobacco from tobacco dealers and add our own special "sauce" directly to the tobacco.
Our Hula Girl Cigars use a blend on Honduran and Dominican tobacco. The popular Volcano cigars use a blend of Pennsylvania Amish tobacco.
Each lot of tobacco is spread on a large surface and sprayed with our special Hawaiian flavors.
Yes, we can, make a note in the comment section.
No humidor is needed, just keep the cigars out of the hot sun.
Kept properly, these cigars will last over one year.
The best place is a humidor, if you do not have one then a cool place not in direct sunlight. Air conditioning will dry them out. Do not place in refrigerator.
Please contact our customer service and it will respond providing you with your new password.